I promised news, here we go. You asked, we listened. So High So Low High Pass / Low Pass filter & Preamp is back in the updated form and will be a standard offering from AMC.
What is it and why it is cool?:
- High Pass and Low Pass resonant filters (series) inspired by MS-20 (separate cutoff and resonance controls, each filter oscillates)
- Preamp inspired by Moogerfooger pedals (provides beautiful saturation, but can push the amp quite hard as well)
- Separate CV and EXP controls for each filter (which is a lot of fun, trust me)
- Powers from 9v center neg (normally MS-20 circuits require higher voltage and a bulky psu, SHSL converts the voltages to +/-15Vinternally).
- You can use it on guitar, bass, keys, drums, vocals, literally everything, and even on a whole mix bus as a studio unit.
- The new SHSL will have a refreshed schematic, components selection and design.
- We have also reached a preliminary agreements with several UK and USA based dealers. It means that our pedals will be available to try & test in store (in case of brick and mortar stores) or for the domestic shipping (in case of online retailer).
- I am very happy with the dealers whom we in touch with - but you will learn yourselves soon.
- SHSL will be available directly from us around end February-beginning March from the us directly as well as the dealers.
- And last but not least - the demos: as usual I will be posting demo clips here but some cool demo guys will eventually demo it as well.